Monday, August 2, 2010

i love the way you lie

I'm so in love with that song. heeee

so anywho, I've been camping these past couple of days. I know right? Me, going camping. I bet if my brother saw me washing my own dishes, he would laugh his ass off. The weekend is great, I love the weekends. I've never really had that camp experience. This is like my second time going to a camp. All I have to say is, the accomodation is quite good, but I would love if I had an extra pillow though. It was super cold during the night, totally my cup of tea because I can't really sleep without air conditioner. But the things is, I could feel drops of water on my face when I sleep. It must have been raining in the middle of the night. The toilets were okay, not that clean but not that dirty either. I loved the showers. The water was cold but not that hot, it was just nice. I loved the activities. Especially the acid thing and the electric thing. I don't know what they call it. I really wanted to go rock climbing as I've never done it before. Well I guess, time doesn't allow me to do that at the time. I sat with Eda when we had to go home. Sorry Eda! I'll make it up to you someday. Hehe. Got back at home at about 9 something. I was really tired. I watched the tv with Naqi for a minute there. I woke up in the middle of the night finding myself on my bed. I don't even know how I got there. Mama woke me up in the morning for school. I groaned and told her I didn't want to go and plus my whole body aches. Suprisingly, she was okay with it. That's a first. haha. So now, here I am, blogging, I didn't even shower yet. I miss school. I miss seeing my friends, I miss gossiping with Sandy and Ruth. I miss talking to Riss. I miss HIM eventhough I'm not supposed to. HAHA guess who I miss! and I miss Suraj too eventhough he and I are technically not friends. He couldn't even look at me. But whatever, I'm giving him time to cool off just like I did with F and M. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow! I sound like a nerd. and I don't even pay attention in class. I always get scolded by teacher because I TALK WAY TOO MUCH and plus my voice is so loud. but what the heck? I still love going to school. Addio!

No comments:

Post a Comment