Thursday, July 29, 2010

just gonna stand there and watch me burn

today? I shall call it a BIMBO day! seriously, I did so many bimbo things today. first, I went to pokok cemerlang. saw zoul. I feel the sudden urge to wear my old bag. and so, I changed with him but with his stuff in my bag and with my stuff in his bag. How dumb is that?! Zoul went outside and said he would come in later. so I waited and it was already 1.30. I panicked as I assumed Zoul went home. I was like dang it! Then I went upstairs to give Jo her watergun. saw roo and sandy on the way. she wanted to watch S preform but then she has account class. Too bad Sand, he was super super awesome. If a guy ever sing that song to me, I would melt right then and there. saw jo. gave her the thing and got super thirsty. I was walking a lot at that time. being a bimbo I am, I drank Joey's water. HAHAHA. what a waste of hours of fasting. hmmm. then I went to the auditions. Heard A sing, he wasn't that good anyway, being an asshole he is. I can't even hear his voice. What I really like is S. So sweeeeeet! then went to Illa's house with Ira and ate the super duper yummy mac and cheese! I got home, took a shower. Then I went online. Wrote on M's wall and ask him to unblock me. That guy is super duper stubborn and so sarcastic. and guess what? He deleted his status right before he unblock us. damn, he's still paranoid with me reading anything he posted. why oh why? I was online for hours. I didnt even do my homework, sorry Miss T. slept at 11 on my couch, woke up at 3 a.m. ,packed my bags and go to sleep. I guess that's all then. adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment