Thursday, July 22, 2010

blogging for the first time! haha

okay now it's 1.48 in the morning and I have not sleep yet. HOW DUMB IS THAT?! and I have school tomorrow. Damn. haha. so anyway, Illa has been pestering me to do this thing. blogging huh? not really my cup of tea. My cup of tea would be with scones and strawberry jam with whipped cream on the side. hmmm sounds delish. Well, people usually write about what they did right? So, what i did just now was lying on my couch with the lights out and just stare into space wondering what happened this past few months. how much I changed, how much people change. what happened to me, what happened to all of us. Those are the thoughts that have been wondering in my head while I was lying down. I must have looked emo, well I feel emotional anyway. These mood swings are really killing me. Well, that's all I have for now. Au revoir!

1 comment: