Thursday, July 29, 2010

things change, people change, shit happens but that's life.

well, things are looking up for me lately. those guys started to talk to me. haha if you know me, you know which ones. well for starters, he smiled at me first rather than me saying hi. He gave me the kind of smile where he showed his full set of teeth. haha how descriptive am I? I have to admit I was so excited because that's the first time he did that after months of not talking. But the thing is, I was really really dissapointed. He was not the guy that he used to be. He changed so much. I didnt even realise it as I haven't talk to him for awhile. It's really sad though. But that's life right? I mean come on, look at my title. well. as for the other guy. things are better I guess. At least he doesn't avoid me or ignore me right? It suprises me that he's acting like this. But whatever, it's all good. what I don't like is, his friends started disturbing me at school. It was so annoying. Especially that A guy. I like S better eventhough both of them are mean and rude. July has been a really bad month. So many shit happening this month. I fought with my best friend, I lose that person, I fought again with someone I couldnt rememeber now. haha goldfish! speaking of which, I don't even remember what I wanted to write so I'll stop here. Arriverderci!

No comments:

Post a Comment